Tucker Carlson goes mano blanco a mano blanco with Jorge Ramos over immigration. Tucker also takes the opportunity to ask a question I’ve been wanted to hear answered for years: why the hell are a whole bunch of people from different countries, with different cultures, who speak different languages and don’t particularly like each other, lumped together and called “latinos”? Unsurprisingly, Jorge is unable to offer a cogent answer.
April 15, 2017
April 19, 2017
Enough Already Podcast Feed
Enough Already on Twitter
- US sends disaster specialists to Mexico following earthquake
- Graham-Cassidy Co-Sponsor's State Gets Special Medicaid Carve-Out
- States Could Have A Powerful Role To Play In The Russia Investigation
- Fact Check: Jimmy Kimmel Accused a Senator of Lying About His Health Care Bill. Who's Right?
- How Have President Trump's Bipartisan Efforts Been Received By Republicans?
- State Investigations Could Play Powerful Adversary Role Against Trump Administration
- London Tube Terror Suspect Is Syrian Refugee Who Sneaked into UK from Calais Jungle Camp
- Many Questions Remain On How To Talk To North Korea After U.N. Show Of Unity
- Jimmy Kimmel: TV host emerges as unlikely leader in fight to save Obamacare
- Women's March Organizers Saddened Over Deportation of Convicted Palestinian Terrorist
- Great news: Wall Street watchdog hacked - and may have impacted trades
- Investigators: Pence Plane Pilots Made 'Several Failures' That Led To Skidding
- Oyez, Oyez: Get the Primo SCOTUS Preview