Tucker Carlson goes mano blanco a mano blanco with Jorge Ramos over immigration. Tucker also takes the opportunity to ask a question I’ve been wanted to hear answered for years: why the hell are a whole bunch of people from different countries, with different cultures, who speak different languages and don’t particularly like each other, lumped together and called “latinos”? Unsurprisingly, Jorge is unable to offer a cogent answer.
April 15, 2017
March 30, 2017
April 15, 2017
February 27, 2017
Enough Already Podcast Feed
Enough Already on Twitter
- Father of School Shooting Survivor Cameron Kasky Posted Implied Threat Against Marco Rubio Before CNN Town Hall
- Will Trump's call to arm teachers actually lead to policy?
- USTA faces huge bill for fall that ended Eugenie Bouchard's 2015 season
- Deep State Knows They Can Count On Corrupt Media to Push Their Propaganda – Current Go-To Guy is Discredited Michael Isikoff
- Morning Digest: Eric Greitens indicted, and Missouri legislature commences investigation
- Trump to announce 'massive' sanctions against North Korea, at CPAC
- Team USA projected to fall well short of Winter Olympic medal target
- Trump Administration to Target North Korea With New Sanctions on Friday
- Trump to impose new sanctions on North Korea: report
- Manafort Spox ‘Confident That He Will Be Acquitted' Of All New Charges
- What to do with decades worth of untested rape kits?
- We Call BS On 'Community' Banks
- Parkland students are a part of America's longstanding tradition of youth-led activism