A Rhode Island Democrat is embarrassed after handing out a screen-shot that included tabs of porn sites. That’s the subject of today’s Daily...Read More
Author: Fingers Malloy
[TRANSCRIPT] Fingers: Man shows everyone his onions, over onions. That’s up next on the Enough Already Daily Brief(ly) Fingers: This is the Enough Already Daily Brief(ly) I’m Fingers Malloy, she’s Tracy L. Connors. Tracy, do you like onions? Tracy: No. Fingers: You don’t like onions? Tracy: No, I do not. Fingers: You know who else doesn’t like onions? Tracy: Who? Fingers: Yuba Sharma. Tracy: I’m not familiar with Yuba. Tell me more. Fingers: You have the story. Tracy: Oh, then I’ll tell you more. This is from the Toronto Sun – Upset over onions – drunk man exposes himself and...Read More
You’ve heard a story like this a million times.
Man complains of stomach pain.
A friend says, “you may be constipated, you should go to the doctor.”
Mr. Stomach Pain says, “See a doctor? For constipation? Screw that. I’ll just go home and stick a live eel up my ass.”
No, it happened. In Cheeyyyyna.Read More
Apparently, if you identify as a man, you can’t go up to a female coworker and say:
“Hey, nice day. Huh, sugar tits?”
That kind of workplace chatter is so 1950. This is 2017, which is unfortunate for blokes like Bill O’Reilly. Bill was shown the door at Fox this week over allegations that he sexually harassed some gals at Fox.
O’Reilly remains defiant and denies the harassment claims.Read More
United Airlines has had the kind of month that could drive a public relations director to drink. First there was the “we should drag a guy off the plane to open up a seat for one of our employees” bit. The video of the bloodied passenger being yanked out of his seat is included in the Jimmy Kimmel video above.
As bad as that incident was, two more stories have hit the internets that have kept the spotlight on United’s customer service. First, a bride and groom, on the way to their wedding, claim that they were kicked off their flight to Costa Rica for changing seats.Read More
Enough Already Podcast Feed
Enough Already on Twitter
- Father of School Shooting Survivor Cameron Kasky Posted Implied Threat Against Marco Rubio Before CNN Town Hall
- Will Trump's call to arm teachers actually lead to policy?
- USTA faces huge bill for fall that ended Eugenie Bouchard's 2015 season
- Deep State Knows They Can Count On Corrupt Media to Push Their Propaganda – Current Go-To Guy is Discredited Michael Isikoff
- Morning Digest: Eric Greitens indicted, and Missouri legislature commences investigation
- Trump to announce 'massive' sanctions against North Korea, at CPAC
- Team USA projected to fall well short of Winter Olympic medal target
- Trump Administration to Target North Korea With New Sanctions on Friday
- Trump to impose new sanctions on North Korea: report
- Manafort Spox ‘Confident That He Will Be Acquitted' Of All New Charges
- What to do with decades worth of untested rape kits?
- We Call BS On 'Community' Banks
- Parkland students are a part of America's longstanding tradition of youth-led activism