A Rhode Island Democrat is embarrassed after handing out a screen-shot that included tabs of porn sites. That’s the subject of today’s Daily...Read More
Author: Fingers Malloy
[TRANSCRIPT] Fingers: Man shows everyone his onions, over onions. That’s up next on the Enough Already Daily Brief(ly) Fingers: This is the Enough Already Daily Brief(ly) I’m Fingers Malloy, she’s Tracy L. Connors. Tracy, do you like onions? Tracy: No. Fingers: You don’t like onions? Tracy: No, I do not. Fingers: You know who else doesn’t like onions? Tracy: Who? Fingers: Yuba Sharma. Tracy: I’m not familiar with Yuba. Tell me more. Fingers: You have the story. Tracy: Oh, then I’ll tell you more. This is from the Toronto Sun – Upset over onions – drunk man exposes himself and...Read More
You’ve heard a story like this a million times.
Man complains of stomach pain.
A friend says, “you may be constipated, you should go to the doctor.”
Mr. Stomach Pain says, “See a doctor? For constipation? Screw that. I’ll just go home and stick a live eel up my ass.”
No, it happened. In Cheeyyyyna.Read More
Apparently, if you identify as a man, you can’t go up to a female coworker and say:
“Hey, nice day. Huh, sugar tits?”
That kind of workplace chatter is so 1950. This is 2017, which is unfortunate for blokes like Bill O’Reilly. Bill was shown the door at Fox this week over allegations that he sexually harassed some gals at Fox.
O’Reilly remains defiant and denies the harassment claims.Read More
United Airlines has had the kind of month that could drive a public relations director to drink. First there was the “we should drag a guy off the plane to open up a seat for one of our employees” bit. The video of the bloodied passenger being yanked out of his seat is included in the Jimmy Kimmel video above.
As bad as that incident was, two more stories have hit the internets that have kept the spotlight on United’s customer service. First, a bride and groom, on the way to their wedding, claim that they were kicked off their flight to Costa Rica for changing seats.Read More
Enough Already Podcast Feed
Enough Already on Twitter
- U.S. Navy Opens New Era With Commissioning of Gerald R. Ford
- More Winning! Trump ICE Officials Target Obama's Criminal UAC Admissions
- Russian envoy, at heart of U.S. investigations, ends tenure in Washington
- To Boldly (But in Compliance With Applicable Regulations) Go
- Spotlight on green news & views: ExxonMobil fined for sanctions outlawry; peak oil nexus
- Watch: Charlie Sheen's upcoming movie has patriots everywhere up in arms
- Manchin bashes GOP candidate for pushing McCain to resign
- Americans Protest ‘Very Fake News' CNN Outside of Atlanta Headquarters
- Islamic Terrorist Slaughters Jewish Family with Knife at Dinner Table
- New WH comms director deletes old anti-Trump tweets
- McCain's primary challenger asks him to step aside after diagnosis
- Ha-Ha! Tucker Carlson Rips "Self-Discrediting" Maxine Waters For Living In Mansion Outside Her District (VIDEO)
- Scaramucci On Twitter Deletion Spree: The Politics Of 'Gotcha' Are Over