A Rhode Island Democrat is embarrassed after handing out a screen-shot that included tabs of porn sites. That’s the subject of today’s Daily...Read More
Author: Fingers Malloy
[TRANSCRIPT] Fingers: Man shows everyone his onions, over onions. That’s up next on the Enough Already Daily Brief(ly) Fingers: This is the Enough Already Daily Brief(ly) I’m Fingers Malloy, she’s Tracy L. Connors. Tracy, do you like onions? Tracy: No. Fingers: You don’t like onions? Tracy: No, I do not. Fingers: You know who else doesn’t like onions? Tracy: Who? Fingers: Yuba Sharma. Tracy: I’m not familiar with Yuba. Tell me more. Fingers: You have the story. Tracy: Oh, then I’ll tell you more. This is from the Toronto Sun – Upset over onions – drunk man exposes himself and...Read More
You’ve heard a story like this a million times.
Man complains of stomach pain.
A friend says, “you may be constipated, you should go to the doctor.”
Mr. Stomach Pain says, “See a doctor? For constipation? Screw that. I’ll just go home and stick a live eel up my ass.”
No, it happened. In Cheeyyyyna.Read More
Apparently, if you identify as a man, you can’t go up to a female coworker and say:
“Hey, nice day. Huh, sugar tits?”
That kind of workplace chatter is so 1950. This is 2017, which is unfortunate for blokes like Bill O’Reilly. Bill was shown the door at Fox this week over allegations that he sexually harassed some gals at Fox.
O’Reilly remains defiant and denies the harassment claims.Read More
United Airlines has had the kind of month that could drive a public relations director to drink. First there was the “we should drag a guy off the plane to open up a seat for one of our employees” bit. The video of the bloodied passenger being yanked out of his seat is included in the Jimmy Kimmel video above.
As bad as that incident was, two more stories have hit the internets that have kept the spotlight on United’s customer service. First, a bride and groom, on the way to their wedding, claim that they were kicked off their flight to Costa Rica for changing seats.Read More
Enough Already Podcast Feed
Enough Already on Twitter
- US sends disaster specialists to Mexico following earthquake
- Graham-Cassidy Co-Sponsor's State Gets Special Medicaid Carve-Out
- States Could Have A Powerful Role To Play In The Russia Investigation
- Fact Check: Jimmy Kimmel Accused a Senator of Lying About His Health Care Bill. Who's Right?
- How Have President Trump's Bipartisan Efforts Been Received By Republicans?
- State Investigations Could Play Powerful Adversary Role Against Trump Administration
- London Tube Terror Suspect Is Syrian Refugee Who Sneaked into UK from Calais Jungle Camp
- Many Questions Remain On How To Talk To North Korea After U.N. Show Of Unity
- Jimmy Kimmel: TV host emerges as unlikely leader in fight to save Obamacare
- Women's March Organizers Saddened Over Deportation of Convicted Palestinian Terrorist
- Great news: Wall Street watchdog hacked - and may have impacted trades
- Investigators: Pence Plane Pilots Made 'Several Failures' That Led To Skidding
- Oyez, Oyez: Get the Primo SCOTUS Preview